22MM FLEXHEAD RATCH COMB WRENCH SET
(0) Write a review
- related products
6-Point Box End Providing a sure, snug fit on hex-shaped fasteners, a 6-point box end resists slipping off while you work, saving aggravation and your knuckles. To prevent round-off, it contacts and applies force to the flat sides of fastener heads rather than the corners. 5-Degree Swing Arc A ratchet gear with 72 teeth requires just 5 degrees of swing arc to reach the next tooth position, so it's fast and efficient when there's not much room to move. Reliable Torque The teeth of the ratchet gear are cut, not press formed, creating a crisp, precise profile that fully engages with the pawls and can't skip or slip under high stress. Angled Open End The open end is angled 15 degrees so the wrench can be flipped over with each rotation to engage the fastener twice as often in tight spaces.
- Box end head pivots 180 degrees to easily get around obstructions
- 6-point box end snugly fits hex-shaped fastener heads and resists slipping off while you work
- Box end opening is designed to grip flat sides of fastener heads, not corners, to prevent round-off
- 72-tooth ratchet gear needs only a 5-degree working swing arc
- Open end is angled 15 degrees so the wrench can be flipped over to engage fasteners twice as often in tight spaces
NOTICE: Some products in this store can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Please check the product label for warning information. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov. We cannot ship any products into California that are affected by Proposition 65.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review