1/2" Dr Shallow 6-Pt Impact Socket (SAE) - 1 1/4"
(0) Write a review
- related products
The TEKTON 1/2 in. Drive x 1-1/4 in. Impact Socket is engineered for use with impact drivers. It has a 6-point opening that snugly fits the hex shape of fastener heads, allowing it to apply maximum torque without slipping. To prevent round-off under stress, it grips the flat sides of fastener heads rather than the corners.
Easy to read even in low light, the large, high-contrast size marking is permanently laser etched into the steel surface. The through-hole in the drive end locks onto the tang of impact wrenches or drivers so it won't fall off or stick on fastener heads.
To protect against rust and corrosion, the black phosphate finish absorbs and holds oil, repelling moisture.
- Engineered for use with impact drivers
- High-torque, 6-point opening grips flat sides of fasteners, not corners, preventing round-off
- Shallow well allows socket to fit into tighter spaces
- Large, high-contrast size marking is permanently laser etched and easy to read, even in low light
- Made of premium chrome vanadium steel with a protective black phosphate finish
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review