MS 171 16" Chainsaw
(0) Write a review
- related products
Stihl MS 171 16" Chainsaw
In-Store Purchase Only. Product Availability Varies By Location
Jax Ranch and Home - Fort Collins
1000 N. Hwy. 287
Fort Collins, CO 80524
(970) 484 2221
Jax Mercantile - Loveland
950 E. Eisenhower
Loveland, CO 80537
(970) 776 4540
Jax Ranch and Home - Lafayette
400 W. South Boulder Rd.
Lafayette, CO 80026
(303) 665 4900
Jax Ranch and Home - Broomfield
5005 West 120th Avenue
Broomfield, CO 80020
The STIHL MS 171 is part of the lightweight generation of STIHL chainsaws with reduced emission technology – a significant benefit for users because it saves fuel even as it cuts exhaust emissions. The MS 171 also has the STIHL pre-separation air filter, which can extend filter life up to five times over previous models.
- Reduced-Emission Engine Technology - Caring for Nature ... The STIHL Inc. “Caring for Nature” seal identifies its powered products that are more environmentally conscious, producing zero or low exhaust emissions. STIHL Inc. defines “low exhaust emissions” as being cleaner than EPA and/or CARB exhaust emission standards.
- Built in the USA ... Indicates products that are built in the United States from domestic and foreign parts and components.
Anti-Vibration System ... STIHL has developed a system for minimizing the vibration levels of handheld outdoor power equipment. The STIHL anti-vibration system helps reduce operator fatigue and provides a more comfortable working experience.
- Side-Access Chain Tensioner ... The side-access chain tensioner makes it much more convenient for the user to adjust the saw chain with a bar wrench as opposed to the typical location of the guide bar adjustment screw.
Toolless fuel and oil caps with retainers ... Simply lift the lever and twist the caps to remove or tighten. There‘s no need to use a tool to tighten or loosen.
Translucent Fuel Tank ... Allows operator to easily check fuel level before starting work.
- DISPLACEMENT ... 31.8 cc (1.94 cu. in.)
- ENGINE POWER ... 1.3 kW (1.7 bhp)
- POWERHEAD WEIGHT ... 4.3 kg (9.5 lbs.)
- FUEL CAPACITY ... 280 cc (9.5 oz.)
- CHAIN OIL CAPACITY ... 180 cc (6.1 oz.)
- OILOMATIC® CHAIN ... 3/8" PMM3
- GUIDE BAR LENGTHS* (Recommended ranges) ... 30 to 40 cm (12" to 16")
STIHL ROLLOMATIC® ... E
- POWER SOURCE ... Gas
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review