BR 800 C-E
(0) Write a review
The most powerful blower in the STIHL line up, the BR 800 C-E Stands up to the toughest heavy-duty professional cleanup tasks.
To tackle large properties and heavy debris, there is nothing like the clean-up power of the BR 800 C-E MAGNUM®. Built in America*, the most powerful backpack blower in the STIHL line offers maximum blowing force as well as optimal comfort. Ideal for professional landscapers, it features a multi-function control handle allowing users to effortlessly access all the controls on one comfortable handle. This blower completes tasks with 20% more power than the BR 700, and can be hung for storage. Its telescopic tube is easily adjustable for various user heights without the use of tools. The BR 800 C-E MAGNUM® also features a starting handle on the side of the unit, allowing users to start and restart the engine while continuing to wear the blower on their back, and a one-touch stop switch that can turn off the engine with the simple press of a button.
- Easy2Start™ system
- Simplified starting procedure with semi-automatic choke and purge pump primer
- STIHL anti-vibration system reduces fatigue and increases working comfort
- Left-side starter rope enables users to easily start engine while still wearing backpack blower
- Reduced-Emission Engine Technology, Caring for Nature - the STIHL Inc. “Caring for Nature” seal identifies its powered products that are more environmentally conscious, producing zero or low exhaust emissions. STIHL Inc. defines “low exhaust emissions” as being cleaner than EPA and/or CARB exhaust emission standards.
- Built in the USA - indicates products that are built in the United States from domestic and foreign parts and components.
- STIHL Easy2Start™ - the STIHL Easy2Start™ system makes starting STIHL® outdoor power tools almost effortless, eliminating the need for a strong pull of the starting cord. This advanced starting system is designed to make starting STIHL® products fast and easy. The specific system may vary by model, but in each case, a quick pull overcomes the engine’s compression to minimize the strength and effort required to start. Available on selected products.
- Multi-Function Control Handle - having easy access to all of the controls on one comfortable handle makes it easy to complete tasks so the operator’s hand never has to leave the handle.
- Anti-Vibration System - the STIHL anti-vibration system helps reduce operator fatigue and provides a more comfortable working experience.
- Adjustable Support Harness - STIHL backpack blowers and sprayers are equipped with an adjustable support harness that distributes weight evenly across the shoulders and back, reducing user fatigue.
- Purge Pump Primer - the purge pump primer feature enables the user to prime the carburetor with fuel, enabling easier starting. The purge pump primer is designed in a way that the operator cannot flood the machine by priming the carburetor too many times. Flooding the engine is still possible if the choke is not removed after the engine fires.
- Throttle Trigger Lock with Built-In Momentary Stop Switch - the built-in stop switch allows the user to turn off the engine with a simple press of the button or lever. When the engine is off, the throttle lock automatically returns to the “start” setting. Your power tool will be ready to be started when you’re ready to get back to work.
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.