Round Steam Grill Pan 12"
$229.99 to $259.99
(0) Write a review
Staub USA Round Steam Grill Pan
The Staub SteamGrill is specially designed to keep your food surrounded by steam, while draining off any excess fat. This process keeps the food moist and tender on the inside, while the intense heat from the grill, keeps the outside nice and crisp. This multi-functional pan can also accommodate many other different cooking tasks in your kitchen. Cook your hamburgers on this indoor grill and then use the glass lid to melt cheese on top. Form perfect diamond grill marks when searing a steak or vegetables. The Staub SteamGrill offers easy, healthy cooking in so many ways!
Features and Benefits
- Excels at high grilling temperatures which brings the qualities of an outdoor grill inside – AND more!
- Using the lid increases natural juices to flow from the food and enhance the flavors during the steaming process
- Glass lid allows you to monitor cooking while keeping the moisture in.
- Steaming and grilling simultaneously decreases the cooking time while keeping the food tender and moist on the inside and crispy on the outside
- High ribs on the pan keep food out of the drippings and allow for perfect grill marks to form, even while steaming is occurring
- The ribbed cooking area helps drain excess fats from fish and meats
- Great for steaming & grilling vegetables – for a tasty, healthy meal
- Excellent natural heat retention, plus the glass lid, will keep food warm on your table
- Each piece is one-of-a-kind and beautifully designed to be used from oven/stovetop, directly to your table
- Slim design offers a lighter pan
- Ergonomic double-sided, loop handles offer safe and easy maneuvering of the pan, even with large oven mitts
- The double-sided handles allow for easy cleaning and convenient storage
- Due to the moisture during the steaming process, foods that would normally stick on the cast iron pan are naturally released, making clean-up with cast iron easier than ever
- Safe on all cooktops
- Oven safe to 500Ë?F
- Made in France
Black Matte Enamel Interior
- Rough texture results in exceptional searing and browning
- Requires no seasoning
- Dishwasher safe
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.