EZ-Trap (2 Pack)
(0) Write a review
- related products
Starbar Ez-Trap (2 Pack)
Field studies prove new EZ Trap® traps 3x as many flies as other sticky fly traps.* It's unique, compact design offers a large trapping surface in a compact trap that can be used indoors and out.
- Traps more flies with no fly trap odor
- No harmful chemicals; insecticide-free, odor-free
- Ideal for stables, kennels, gardens and homes
- Versatile - hang up, stand up or stack on garden stake
- Attracts & traps flies and other flying insects, such as aphids, whiteflies, leafhoppers and many more
- Special long-lasting, rain-proof adhesive
*Field study results
EZ Trap® Usage Instructions
- Always place in well-lighted areas. For outdoor use, place in a sunlit location. Indoors, place near a window or electric light.
- Pull up recessed handles and carefully remove trap from box. NOTE: The trap is coated with very sticky adhesive, so handle by top and bottom only.
- For best results, use several traps in different locations.
- Place trap on level surface or hang by the handles. Gang traps together by sliding a wire through the center hole.
- In gardens, hang trap from poles or stack up to 3 traps on a garden stake.
- Replace trap when 80% is covered with insects.
- In areas exposed to wind, stake or weigh down the trap, or use double-sided tape on the trap bottom to secure it to a surface
Remove adhesive from skin or hair with vegetable oil or mineral oil. Work oil into affected area until adhesive dissolves, then wash with shampoo or soap. Citrus-based waterless hand cleaners also work. Repeat treatment if necessary until adhesive is completely removed.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review