St Croix Rods
Mojo Bass Spinning Rod
(0) Write a review
- related products
Following a complete redesign in 2016, these technique-specific bass rods now feature advanced SCIII graphite and IPC® tooling technology for stunning performance at an unbelievable value.
Model / Length / Power / Option
MJS71MHF / 7’1” / Medium Heavy / Fast
MOJO BASS SPINNING RODS feature:
- Integrated Poly Curve® (IPC®) tooling technology.
- Premium, high-modulus SCIII graphite.
- Super premium, 100% linear S-glass on Mojo Bass Glass models.
- Slim-profile ferrules.
- Kigan Master Hand 3D guides with slim, strong aluminum-oxide rings and black frames.
- Fuji® ECS reel seat with black hood on casting models.
- Fuji® DPS reel seat with black hoods on spinning models.
- Split-grip/premium-grade cork handle.
- Kigan hook-keeper.
- Two coats of Flex-Coat slow cure finish.
- 5-year warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service.
- Technique-specific bass series designed for superior performance.
- Designed in Park Falls and handcrafted in Fresnillo, Mexico.
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review