Unisex Kelvin Lite Vest
(0) Write a review
- related products
Lightweight and compressible, the Kelvin Lite Vest features PrimaLoft® Silver Hi Loft insulation in the body and lighter insulation under the arms for great temperature regulation. Wear as an outer-layer or under a shell to provide necessary core warmth.
Features & Benefits:
- Primaloft® Insulation: Built with 80 g/m2 of Primaloft® Silver Hi-Loft insulation in the body and 80 g/m2 of Polartec® Alpha insulation under the arms, it serves as both an insulating mid-layer and a core-hugging outer-layer with a high heat-to-weight ratio.
- Durable Water Repellent Finish: The DWR finish resists light precipitation and prevents the face fabric from wetting out.
- Polygiene® Odor Control Technology: Naturally prevents the growth of odor-causing bacteria.
- Body // Primaloft® Silver 80 g/m2
- Side Panels // Polartec Alpha Active Insulation
- Shell // 27 denier Polyester Woven Ripstop w/ DWR Finish
- Side Panels // 20 denier Stretch Nylon Ripstop w/ DWR Finish
- Liner // Polygiene Treated 20 denier Stretch Nylon Ripstop
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review