Yukon Extremes® Coverall / Arctic Quilt-Lined
$169.99 to $179.99
(0) Write a review
- related products
Men's heavyweight, insulated coveralls made with CORDURA® fabric for the harshest weather.
Since we introduced our first quilt-lined coveralls in 1968, they've become a workwear standard for people clocking in amidst the coldest climates. These men's coveralls form a rugged barrier against the elements with a CORDURA® fabric shell that fights off wind, abrasion, and light precipitation. They feature a smooth quilted lining throughout, and they're made with the warmest insulation we offer.
- 1000-denier heavyweight CORDURA® nylon shell
- CORDURA® fabric offers resistance to tears, scuffs, and abrasions
- Quilted nylon lining for easy on and off; Arctic weight polyester insulation for ultimate warmth
- Wind Fighter® technology tames the wind
- Rain Defender® durable water repellent (DWR) keeps you dry and moving in light rain
- Spread collar with hidden snaps for attaching optional hood
- Full-zip front
- Two chest zip pockets
- Under arm vents
- Double-layer knees with openings for adding knee pads and cleaning out debris
- Model height: 6'; Chest size: 40"; Wearing size 32 x 32
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.
Carhartt Men's Sizing Chart
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review