Let them build snow men in warm boots featuring chill-stopping insulation, a waterproof thermal shell, and rubber sole.
Best For: Heavy Rain, Heavy Snow
- UPPER: Durable water and wind resistant PU backed synthetic textile upper. Built in gaiter with barrel lock closure system and adjustable elastic instep strap.
- INSULATION: Removable 6 mm washable recycled felt inner boot.
- MIDSOLE: 2.5 mm bonded felt frost plug.
- OUTSOLE: Injection molded waterproof thermal rubber shell with multi-directional lug outsole for enhanced traction.
- HEEL HEIGHT: 1 4/7 in.
- PLATFORM HEIGHT: 2/5 in.
- BOOT SHAFT HEIGHT: 9 4/9 in.
- BOOT SHAFT CIRCUMFERENCE: N/A
SOREL rated: -25° Fahrenheit / -32° Celsius.
Some products in this store can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Please check the product label for warning information. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov
. We cannot ship any products into California that are affected by Proposition 65.
Due to new sales tax rules
in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location
when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page