Women's Wilder Jacket
(0) Write a review
- related products
Whether you're tackling tough descents on skis or your snowboard, the colorblocked Women’s Wilder Jacket with adjustable, helmet-compatible hood is along for the ride with all the style and performance you need. The Marmot MemBrain® 2-layer waterproof fabric and taped seams will keep you dry while the PrimaLoft® Black Insulation Eco will keep you warm. The two-way center front zipper prevents the jacket from bunching while you're on the chairlift and hand pockets with side zippers keep small gear secure. A longer silhouette plus a built-in powder skirt and adjustable VELCRO® cuffs offer extra snow protection.
- 10k/10k Marmot® Membrain® waterproof/breathable fabric repels water and reduces internal condensation
- PrimaLoft® Black Insulation Eco is lightweight and breathable, offering warmth and wind resistance while staying compressible
- 100% seam-taped to keep water out
- Built-in stretch panels for movement
- Hidden sleeve pocket for extra storage
- 2-way center front zipper for comfort; Hand pockets with waterproof zippers
- Fixed helmet compatible hood with adjustable opening
- Rated at 10,000mm (water column) waterproof and 10,000g (MVTR) for breathability
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.
Marmot Women's Apparel Sizing Chart
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review