Women's SIENNA 2 Winter Boot
(0) Write a review
A new take on a Kamik favourite, the Sienna 2 women’s stylish boots feature waterproof bottoms with lightweight RubberHe outsoles for excellent traction. Stay toasty thanks to the 3MTM ThinsulateTM insulation and the extra-comfortable, removable insoles that retain warmth. These versatile boots let you walk to work with confidence in wet fall and winter weather.
- Weight: 2.31 lbs per pair
- Height: 10.5 in.
- Temperature Rated: -4°F
- Combination of waterproof leather and water resistant flannel upper
- 200g of 200B 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation
- Moisture wicking fleece lining
- Removable molded odor-eliminating EVA footbed
- Waterproof and lightweight synthetic RubberHe shell
- DOVER lightweight, non-marking, synthetic RubberHe outsole
- Made in the USA with domestic and imported materials
- We spent two years perfecting our RubberHe, and it was worth it. As light as helium and as strong as iron, it offers superior traction and flexibility. Plus, it’s 50% lighter than natural rubber and is 100% recyclable, so it’s light on nature too.
- Our Waterproof seam-sealed boots are made to seal out snow and water. All of the materials and seams are specially treated to block moisture and keep your feet totally dry all day long.
- Keep warm in cold weather days with 200g 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation, protecting from the cold even in wet conditions. Perfect for cool days or high activity levels.
- Made in the USA with domestic and imported materials.
- This product contains genuine leather & suede, materials that greatly enhances protection against natural elements and terrain.
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.