Women's Seattle 6" Boot
(0) Write a review
- related products
Made with input from women in the trades, this aluminum toe 6’’ work boot is built for a woman’s foot. A lugged outsole and KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane stand up to the variables of the jobsite.
- Left and right asymmetrical aluminum toes weigh 35% less than steel and offer a sleaker appearance
- Built on a women's specific last
- KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane
- Nylon shank for midfoot support
- Waterproof leather upper
- Electrical hazard (EH) or Electric Shock Resistant (ESR) footwear provides a secondary source of protection in case of accidental contact with live electrical circuits
- Locking metal lace hooks
- Oil- and slip-resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- 90° heel (5/8" Height) provides stability and helps "catch or lock" the foot in place
- Heat resistant, rubber outsole rated up to 572° F / 300° C
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.
KEEN Women's Footwear Sizing Chart
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review