Women's Salida 12 Pack
(0) Write a review
Stability and comfort combine in this svelte women’s-specific mountain biking pack that’s a great fit for any trail—from gentle fire roads to technical singletrack. With high-performing features and a little extra room for a little extra gear, the Salida 12 is the “Goldilocks” of packs you’ll find yourself reaching for to accompany meetups at your local trailhead (and meetups at your local watering hole afterward). The main compartment zippers wide open to reveal pockets for bike tool organization and enough space to stuff a spare tube, an extra layer, and your lunch. An AirScape backpanel offers max ventilation and stability while rolled, soft-edge shoulder straps offer a nice distribution of weight and a no-pinch design. A separate compartment houses an included 2.5-liter reservoir, and zippered hipbelt pockets store things you’ll want easy access to, like trail snacks. A LidLock attachment holds a standard-size helmet on the front of the pack while side compression straps expand to fit a full face helmet as well.
VARIABLE HELMET CARRY
Includes Osprey's LidLock helmet carry for traditional helmets and front panel upper compression straps for full face helmets.
Osprey Hydraulics® LT 2.5L reservoir keeps you hydrated all day long and stores in a dedicated hydration compartment to protect pack contents from accidental spills.
MOUNTAIN BIKE-FOCUSED FEATURES
Multi-pocketed tool organization and large bucket main compartment stores and protects all your essential gear.
Our rolled, soft-edged harness contours to the upper shoulders to keep the pack close to your body and provide stability.
- Women's-specific fit and sizing
- Included Osprey Hydraulics® LT 2.5L reservoir by Hydrapak with direct-zip access
- Magnetic sternum strap bite valve attachment
- Dual upper side compression straps double as a full face helmet carry
- Full front panel U-zip to main compartment and tool organization
- Front panel shove-it pocket
- LidLock helmet attachment
- Blinker light attachment
- Zippered hipbelt pockets
- Zippered scratch-free, heat-embossed slash pocket
- Atilon foam framesheet enables dynamic body movement and evenly distrubutes load across the entire backpanel
- Mesh-covered extra deep ridged foam with center air channel allows maximum ventilation while keeping the load close to the body
- Soft breathable spacermesh contact surfaces and die-cut foam ventilation
- Rolled, soft-edged harness designed to contour the shoulder providing comfort and stability
|O/S||732 in3 / 12 l||16.9h x 9.1w x 9.1d in.||1.32 lbs.|
|O/S||732 in3 / 12 l||43h x 23.0w x 23d cm||0.60 kg|
Main: 900x600D Polyester
Accent: 210D Nylon Duramax
Bottom: 420HD Nylon Oxford
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.