Women's Sahara Heated Jacket
(0) Write a review
- related products
The most versatile jacket in the heated apparel industry, the Sahara soft-shell jacket is wind, water, and abrasion resistant and allows you to control your body temperature with three heat settings: Low, Medium, and High. Also, this jacket has three heat zones in the most effective locations, two zones in the chest and a large zone in the back.
- 3-zone heating - 2 in the chest and a large zone in the back
- 10 hour battery life with lightweight, comfortable lithium-Ion battery
- One-touch LED controller with 3 heat settings: low, medium, and high
- Conductive thread heating technology
- Wind and water resistant soft shell fabric with ultra-soft fleece lining
- Adjustable Velcro® cuffs
- OUTER MATERIAL: Wind and water resistant polyester softshell fabric
- INNER MATERIAL: Ultra-soft polar fleece lining
- HEAT ZONES: 3 heat zones. Two in the chest and a large zone in the back.
- HEAT SETTINGS: Low: 113° F, Med: 131° F, High: 140° F
- BATTERY: 7.4 volt, 6700 mAh lithium-ion
- BATTERY LIFE :Low: 10hrs, Med: 7hrs, High: 5hrs
- WEIGHT: 2.05 lbs - 2.15 lbs depending on size
- MACHINE WASHABLE: Yes, washer safe, tumble dry safe
- TECHNOLOGY: Conductive Threa
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review