Women's Powertrain Sport Alloy Toe EH Work Shoes
(0) Write a review
- related products
These women’s Timberland PRO® Powertrain work shoes feature modern, athletic styling. Alloy safety toes, breathable linings, electrical hazard protection and anti-fatigue technology come together for ultimate in low-profile comfort and protection.
- Premium Raptek microfiber uppers
- Alloy safety toe for lightweight protection
- Cement construction for flexibility and reduced break-in time
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control and comfortable feet
- Single-density polyurethane midsole for electrical hazard resistance
- Fiberglass shank for structural support
- Anti-fatigue technology is built into the outsole
- Dual-density polyurethane outsoles are oil resistant per SATRA TM63, heat resistant up to 248 degrees Fahrenheit and resist abrasion
- Weight of a single shoe (size 7): .92 pounds
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.
Timberland Adult Footwear Sizing Chart
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review