Women's PEHUEA LI
(0) Write a review
- related products
PEHUEA LI (peh-hoo-eh-ah lee)
TRANSLATION: A Rising Wind, Lace
Whether you’re exploring the dry caves and beaches along Kaua‘i’s north shore, or catching a Maui sunrise from the summit of Haleakala, you’ll find the perfect companion in our Pehuea Li. Lightweight, breathable and featuring an airy, all-mesh upper, the energetic Pehuea Li is always ready for adventure, no matter where you’re headed.
- Versatile Drop-In Heel®
- Shoe or Slide functionality
- Flat Laces
- Embossed and embroidered logos
- UPPER: A combination of two tone mesh and synthetic suede with full-grain leather accents and a soft, breathable mesh lining.
- FOOTBED: Dual-density anatomical PU footbed with a chassis and softer top deck providing extra cushioning for immediate step in comfort. Lined with a soft, single-layer mesh footbed cover with a custom digital fern print. Removable and washable.
- OUTSOLE: Non-marking rubber outsole with Polynesian inspired artwork design. Leather logo patch with embossed logo detail and decorative sidewall stitching.
GIVEBACK TO HAWAI‘I:
- A portion of all proceeds directly supports the Ama OluKai Foundation, honoring those who preserve and celebrate the cultural heritage and Aloha spirit of Hawai‘i. Every pair gives back.
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.
Olukai Women's Sizing Chart
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review