(0) Write a review
- related products
TRANSLATION: Hawaiian Cowgirl
In 1833, Mexican vaqueros taught Hawaiians how to manage cattle. Since then, the paniolo (cowboy) culture has thrived in Hawai‘i, especially on Maui and the Big Island, where it remains vibrant today. With its hand-sewn, saddle-inspired stitch detail and deeply oiled leather, the Paniolo sandal taps into the timeless, upcountry paniolo aesthetic and sense of adventure.
- double row saddle-inspired micro-stitching
- Hand-sewn leather toe post
- Cast metal hook logo
- UPPER: Premium, distressed full-grain leather with a soft microfiber lining.
- FOOTBED: Anatomical compression molded EVA midsole with a premium full-grain leather footbed cover and leather binding edge.
- OUTSOLE: Non-marking rubber outsole with fish scale inspired design for added traction and durability.
GIVEBACK TO HAWAI‘I:
- A portion of all proceeds directly supports the Ama OluKai Foundation, honoring those who preserve and celebrate the cultural heritage and Aloha spirit of Hawai‘i. Every pair gives back.
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.
Olukai Women's Sizing Chart
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review