Women's Pack In Jacket
(0) Write a review
- related products
Pack this core, high-performance piece for hikes, bike commutes and errand running during transitional-weather. With a stretch woven shell lined with soft, highly wicking, double knitted polyester, this jacket performs throughout your day during any season, any activity.
- Made of 91% recycled polyester/9% spandex solid plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and insulated with light and stretchy 60-g THERMOLITE® 100% polyester (40% recycled)
- Full-length center-front zipper with a stand-up collar and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets; left-front pocket doubles as a stuffsack
- Stretch binding at center front, hem, cuffs and collar
- Lining fabric was developed for output; 100% recycled polyester double knit with miDori® bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control
- 394 g (13.9 oz)
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.
Patagonia Women's Tops Sizing Chart
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review