Women's Original Universal
(0) Write a review
- related products
From a Grand Canyon raft in 1984 to docks, stoops, and sidewalks around the world, one of Teva’s very first sandal stands as a testament to timeless comfort and utilitarian style. Finished with earth-friendly Unifi® recycled polyester straps that stand up to abuse while keeping plastic waste out of landfills.
- Quick-drying straps are made from 100% recycled plastic using traceable REPREVE® polyester yarn by Unifi®; these sandals save 4 plastic bottles from ending up in landfills
- The Universal Strapping System™ and earth-friendly recycled polyester webbing supports your foot and stands up to abuse
- Easy hook-and-loop closure comes on and off quickly and gets the fit just right
- Robust EVA footbed for enhanced comfort built for all-day wear
- Rubber outsole for durability and traction
- Vegan footwear, created using synthetic and plant-based materials
- Best for: all-day wear, activities in the modern outdoors
- Half pair weight for size W7/M9: 5.5oz
- Starting in 2020, 100% of our iconic straps are now made using recycled plastic. We’re still selling through older inventory for a short period of time, so thanks for your support as we work to make our footwear as sustainable as possible.
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.
Teva Women's Footwear Sizing Chart
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review