Women's Moab 2 MOTHER OF ALL BOOTS™ Waterproof Boot
(0) Write a review
- related products
Sunny skies or not, hike in total confidence with the Merrell® Men's Moab waterproof hiking shoes. Make it through a pop-up shower with no problem thanks to M Select™ DRY waterproof coverage. A Merrell M Select™ FIT.ECO+ blended EVA footbed provides contoured foot support, while the rubber toe cap protects from rough terrain. A Vibram® TC5+ outsole with gnarly 5mm lugs lends this hiker its grip.
- M Select™ DRY waterproof seal keeps water out but lets moisture escape for lasting dryness
- Performance suede leather and mesh upper
- Bellows tongue blocks debris and is made of closed-cell foam for cushioned fit
- Mesh lining promotes air flow to let feet breathe
- Merrell M Select™ FIT.ECO+ blended EVA footbed with added zone arch and heel support contours feet for customized fit
- Molded nylon arch shank supplies support and underfoot protection
- Merrell® air cushion in the heel absorbs shock with every step and keeps you stable
- EVA midsole lends stability and comfort
- Rubber toe cap protects against scrapes and stubs on the trails
- Vibram® TC5+ sole lends reliable grip on rocky, rough terrain
- 5mm lugs provide additional traction for unbeatable grip
- Brand: Merrell
- Country of Origin: Imported
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.
Merrell Women's Footwear Sizing Chart
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review