Women's Mika Cold-Weather Friendly Boot
(0) Write a review
- related products
When the weather turns cold, but you still want the comfort, benefits, and sheer fun of barefoot-inspired, natural movement, the Mika is for you. And at only 12 ounces each for a women’s 7, you might stroll your way through the entire winter and forget you even have them on.
- A wide toe box — lets your toes spread, splay and move naturally
- Low-to-the-ground design for balance and agility
- Non-elevated, “zero-drop” heel for proper posture
- The flexible sole lets your feet bend and move the way they’re supposed to
- High-traction FeelTrue® rubber sole with dual-chevron tread for traction, backed by our 5,000 mile sole warranty
- Lightweight construction for “barely there” comfort
- Water-repellant canvas
- Cozy flannel lining and stylish 70/30 poly/wool blend collar
- A heat-reflecting warming insole
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review