Women's Merino 250 Base Layer Pattern Bottom
(0) Write a review
- related products
100% Merino. 100% capable. Our Women's Merino Base Layer Bottom is always ready for what's ahead and what's next. With a fit updated to improve functionality while enhancing aesthetics for a range of body shapes and a flatlock seam construction designed to minimize chafing, comfort is never in question. Get yourself a pair or two of our best base layer pants and conquer the cold with more confidence than ever.
- Slim Fit
- 100% Merino wool fabric made with an interlock knit for enhanced comfort, breathability, thermoregulation, and odor resistance
- Merino-covered elastic waistband
- Merrow seam construction designed to minimize chafing
- Fit updated to improve functionality while enhancing aesthetics for a range of body shapes
- Size M/Inseam: 30.5" (77.5 cm)
- Knit in Vietnam: 100% Merino Wool
- Garment Weight: 208 g = 7.34 oz
- Merino 250: This heavier, soft, 100% Merino wool fabric offers breathable warmth, moves sweat away from the body, and provides next-to-skin comfort in colder conditions
- Machine Wash Warm Gentle Cycle.
- Do Not Bleach.
- Tumble Dry Low.
- Cool Iron As Needed.
- Do Not Dry Clean.
- Wash With Like Colors.
- Do Not Iron Decorations.
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.
Smartwool Apparel Sizing Chart
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review