Women's Lynx Low Shoe
$119.99 $60.00 50% off
(0) Write a review
With the lightest and most form-fitting upper in our Main Street to Mountains Collection, the Lynx Low is designed for women who expect style, comfort and performance whether they’re on the trail or out on the town. This lightweight women’s-specific knit hiker provides superior breathability, soft flex zones and support.
O FIT Insole™
- Low density EVA pods - Provides cushioning & comfort
- Medium density EVA throughout - Underfoot support without loss of cushioning
- Moisture wicking top layer - Helps keep feet dry & comfortable
- High density EVA sculpted arch with the goal of placing the foot in a neutral position
- High density EVA deep heel cup - Provides support and improves natural cushioning
The Swiftcurrent provides incredible durability, stability and comfort with lugs that provide ample traction strolling down Main Street and enough grip under foot to lead you on the trail.
The map molded in the bottom of the outsole features Swiftcurrent Mountain located in Glacier National Park.
- Dual density EVA midsole provides supportive balanced cushioning.
- TPU chassis adds protection and torsional stability underfoot.
- 1mm EVA Super Skin (ESS) plate mitigates overflexion and protects the forefoot.
- Medium volume feet tend to be standard width with some combinations of high and/or low arches and a high and/or low instep.
Women’s standard width is B in the heel and C in the forefoot (according to Brannock Device®). Patterns and materials in a given model may influence fit. We always recommend trying our footwear on to ensure the best possible fit.
- Swiftcurrent — A women’s-specific design providing incredible durability, stability and comfort with lugs that offer ample traction strolling down Main Street and enough grip under foot to lead you on the trail.
- Dual density EVA
- TPU chassis
- EVA super skin (ESS) forefoot armoring
- Knit textile with no sew TPU overlays
- Synthetic leather heel and toe counter
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.