Women's Hana Shoe
$79.99 $55.99 30% off
(0) Write a review
For years, people have told us, “We LOVE our sandals, but what do we do when it’s cold out, or when I need something with closed-toes for work, or if I need a bit more protection?”
The Hana is the answer.
The men’s Hana was our first closed-toe shoe. We’re thrilled to now have the women’s version.
The Hana is, first and foremost, a casual shoe. But since it’s built on our high-performance FeelTrue® sandal base, it’ll handle much more.
Why you’ll love the Hana
- Natural FIT — a wide toe box lets your toes spread and relax. Plus the “XERO-drop” sole (non-elevated heel and low-to-the-ground) allows for proper posture, balance, and agility.
- Natural FUNCTION — the Hana is flexible enough to let your feet bend, move, and flex the way, well, that feet are supposed to. Plus, they’re so lightweight, you’ll barely know you have them on. A woman’s 7 is only 6.5 ounces each.
- Natural FEEL — the Hana has a 5.5mm FeelTrue® rubber sole, so you get great protection while still getting the ground feedback that your feet like. With an optional 2mm insole we include, the Hana truly lets you Feel The World®.
- Vegan-friendly materials — the Hana’s upper is canvas, the lining is moisture wicking and super smooth, and the external accents are microfiber. It washes easily with soap and water.
- Huarache-inspired design — the heel/instep strap is not only eye-catching but functional.
- Flexible heel — feel free to step on the heel and wear the Hana as a slide
Plus, Hana now has a new, “Rain-Friendly” upper.
BTW, “Rain-Friendly” isn’t the same as “waterproof.” Fully water-proof shoes have a technical liner, sealed seams, and a much higher price. By pre-treated the Hana with a water-resistant coating, you get an extra layer of protection against light splashing right out of the box.
As with all treatments of this type, it will wear off over time, so we recommend re-treating as you would other water sensitive footwear regularly depending on use.
Caring for your Hana Shoes
To clean your Hana shoes, hand wash with warm water, mild soap and allow them to air dry. We do not recommend putting the Hana in the washing machine or dryer.
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.