Women's Full Swing® Caldwell Jacket
(0) Write a review
Carhartt Womens Full Swing Caldwell Jacket
Early morning chores in cool weather are a little bit easier in this women's jacket. It's made of stretch cotton sandstone that gives you plenty of room to move, with a stretch panel on the back so you can swing an axe with ease. The body of the jacket is lined with stretch sherpa and stretch fleece to keep you warm.
- Durable, heavyweight 10-ounce 98% cotton / 2% spandex cotton sandstone canvas with the perfect amount of stretch
- Stretch sherpa and stretch fleece lining in body; Quilted taffeta in sleeves for extra warmth
- Full Swing® was developed with insight from our Carhartt Crew, a group of hardworking folks who wear our gear on the job day in and day out and let us know what they really think
- All Full Swing® gear is built broken-in to help you move like you mean it 24/7 and features stretch across the shoulders, arms that move free without the jacket riding up, and bigger bend in the elbows
- Removable sherpa-lined hood with interior adjustable drawcord
- Two lower-front pockets, chest pocket and two interior pockets
Fit & TechnologyFull Swing®
Move like you mean it with gear designed to allow for maximum range of movement through strategically placed stretch panels.
Over a century ago, Hamilton Carhartt designed workwear through feedback from the rugged men connecting our nation by rail. Carhartt Full Swing® was designed with feedback from hundreds of workers who wanted a better range of movement. With Full Swing®, every cut and stitch is designed to help you do what you do best. Jackets feature the Mighty Back™ bi-swing stretch panel between the shoulders for instant recovery, the Flex Elbow™ with a stretch panel and articulated seams for less restriction, and the underarm Freedom Gusset™ to prevent sleeve ride-ups. Full Swing® pants feature a comfortable gusseted crotch with an extra panel to increase your movement and take stress of the seams, as well as articulated knees with a 4-way stretch panel.
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.