Women's Cross Beta Sports Bra
(0) Write a review
Our Cross Beta Sports Bra has a crossover front design that reduces heat retention and provides extra support. Extremely soft fabric wicks moisture, dries fast and provides comfort for all-day/all-trip wear. An innovative perforated elastic band creates increased breathability for extended wear. Best for A/B cup sizes; modest support for B/C. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Our most comfortable yet still supportive sports bra. Made with super soft 85% recycled polyester/15% spandex jersey that wicks moisture and dries quickly. The crossover design in front and back has power mesh for added support without the bulk and tight compression of a regular sports bra. Soft mesh lining gives next-to-skin comfort, and self-fabric binding on straps allows them to sit flat, reducing dig-in or twisting. Polygiene® permanent odor control keeps your bra smelling fresh. And it’s Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor.
- Ultrasoft, moisture-wicking fabric dries fast and feels great next to skin; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Crossover design in front and back allows for added support without the bulk and tight compression of a regular sports bra
- High-density cups hold their shape after extended use and washing
- Soft mesh lining for next-to-skin comfort and power mesh for added support
- Innovative perforated elastic band for added breathability in high-sweat zones
- Self-fabric binding on straps allows them to sit flat, reducing dig-in or twisting
- Tear away label for reduced bulk and added comfort
Body: 5-oz (prints: 5.2-oz) 85% recycled polyester/15% spandex jersey with a moisture-wicking finish and Polygiene® permanent odor control.
Lining: 3.5-oz 100% polyester mesh and 4.7-oz 73% nylon/27% spandex power mesh.
Cups: 100% polyester with Polygiene® permanent odor control.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.