Women's Classic Tall II Boot
(0) Write a review
- related products
The UGG Classic boot was originally worn by surfers to keep warm after early-morning sessions, and has since become iconic for its soft sheepskin and enduring design. The Classic II features two new updates: stain-and-water resistance and a lightweight sole to increase cushioning, durability, and traction. These versatile boots pair well with practically anything – try loose boyfriend jeans and a velvet top.
- Twinface sheepskin and suede
- Pretreated to repel moisture and stains
- Overlock stitch on seams
- Sheepskin insole
- Treadlite by UGG™ outsole
- Nylon binding
- 11.75" shaft height
- This product contains real fur from sheep or lamb. Fur may be sourced from Australia, Ireland, the United Kingdom, or the United States. It has been artificially dyed and treated. Made in China.
- This product is made in Vietnam
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.
UGG Adult Footwear Sizing Chart
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review