Womens Chocorua MID Hiking Boot with GORE-TEX membrane
(0) Write a review
- related products
Styled to fit right into the great outdoors, our Chocorua Trail women's hiking boots feature the waterproof protection of a Gore-Tex® membrane, durable rubber lug outsoles designed for traction and the rugged good looks of a Timberland® hiker.
- Upper made with premium waterproof leather from a tannery rated Silver by the Leather Working Group for environmental responsibility
- GORE-TEX® bootie construction for waterproof, windproof, and breathable comfort
- Rustproof, speed-lace hardware with upper hooks for easy-on/off wear and adjustments
- EVA footbed for all-day and all-night comfort
- Lightweight, compression-molded EVA foam midsole cushions and absorbs shock
- Rubber lug outsole for traction and durability
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.
Timberland Adult Footwear Sizing Chart
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review