Merrell Women's Bare Access Flex Shoe
Powered by FLEXconnect™ for hybrid performance—experience ultimate versatility, comfort, and ground connection on the trail, road, and beyond.
- Mesh and TPU upper
- Traditional lace closure
- Breathable mesh lining
- Hyperlock™ printed TPU heel counter for security during quick descents and sharp turns
- Integrated EVA footbed
- FLEXconnect™ dual directional flex-groove EVA midsole for agility and stability on uneven terrain
- M Select™ GRIP+ outsole with anatomical grooves is sticky and durable for superior grip and traction on wet or dry trails
- Stack height (heel/toe): 14.2/14.2mm; footbed: 0MM; insole: 3MM; midsole: 8/8mm; sole: 1.2mm web, 2mm lugs
- Weight: 5oz/154G (1/2 pair)
Barefoot Anatomical shape provides natural comfort. Adaptive materials and minimalist construction. Zero drop from heel to toe for a natural stride.
Some products in this store can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Please check the product label for warning information. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov
. We cannot ship any products into California that are affected by Proposition 65.
Due to new sales tax rules
in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location
when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page