Women's Bare Access Flex 2 E-Mesh Shoe
(0) Write a review
- related products
This neutral trainer features shock-absorbing cushioning foam for comfort and durability during high intensity activity.
• Engineered mesh upper
• Traditional lace closure
• Integrated insole
• Merrell Barefoot 2 construction for enhanced proprioception and stability during variable movement
• Hyperlock™ TPU film heel counter for security
• M Select™ FRESH antimicrobial agents reduces shoe odor
• Breathable mesh lining
• Compression molded EVA midsole for stability and comfort
• FLEXconnect™ dual-directional flex-groove EVA midsole for agility and stability
• M Select™ GRIP outsole tunes each outsole with durable traction that grips when and where you need it
• Stack Height (heel/toe): 14.5/14.5mm; insole: 0mm; insole: 3mm; midsole: 8/8mm; sole: 1.5mm web, 2mm lug
Anatomical shape provides natural comfort. Adaptive materials and minimalist construction. Zero drop from heel to toe for a natural stride.
There’s more than one way to make a shoe. Vegan friendly uses 0% animal products while providing 100% comfort and style. Feel good. Look good.
Mile after mile, Vibram high-performance rubber soles take on tough terrain with unmatched durability, stability, and slip resistance.
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.
Merrell Women's Footwear Sizing Chart
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review