Women's Atacama II Shoe
(0) Write a review
- related products
Saola Shoe's uber-comfortable mids are designed with sustainable materials like recycled plastic, organic cotton, and algae (yes algae!) to decrease your carbon footprint. Whether paired with jeans or a dress, the Atakamas are eco-friendly sneakers that are classy-cool for everyday wear.
WHY WE LOVE THEM
- Algae Foam outsole is surprisingly lightweight, so they’re easy to wear and easy to pack. Rubber panels at high-contact points assure long-lasting durability.
- Algae Foam + cork insoles provide comfortable cushion (and are removable if you have other insole needs).
- Uppers deliver the look and feel of suede but are made with recycled PET from plastic bottles. There are 3-4 recycled bottles in every pair.
- The stitching detail on the heel tho.
- SAOLAs are 100% vegan shoes.
*This style runs small. Please order one size up from what you typically wear.
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review