Women's Arroyo II Shoe
$99.99 $69.99 30% off
(0) Write a review
- related products
All the best features of a hiking shoe and a sandal in one comfortable style. Open vents in the waterproof leather provide breathability, and the multi-directional lug outsole bites into tough terrain.
- Metatomical Footbed Design This internal support mechanism is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot.
- 4mm multi directional lugs
- Contoured heel lock
- Secure fit lace capture system
- Torsion stability ESS shank
- Water resistant leather upper
- Non-marking rubber outsole
- Dual density compression molded EVA midsole
- Hydrophobic mesh lining
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed
We've carefully selected leather uppers designed to last. Then again, if you're wearing your KEENs daily, they won't always be scuff and dirt-free. To treat day to day wear and tear, especially on lighter color leathers, we recommend using a leather cleaner and conditioner, found at most footwear dealers and/or shoe repair shops.
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.
KEEN Women's Footwear Sizing Chart
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review