Women's Arete Mid Waterproof Boot
$160.00 $80.00 50% off
(0) Write a review
Streamlined construction with a no-sew breathable upper and women’s-specific midsole support delivers active trail performance in a lightweight package with uncompromising fit, protection and added ankle support.
- O FIT Insole™: Our proprietary insole is what we’re known for. Molded to match the specific shape and construction of every pair we make, this purpose-designed technology delivers the kind of fit, feel and performance that’s unmatched in the industry.
- A3 Chassis™ - Two Piece Suspension: Independent TPU stabilizers provide torsional flex and allow for natural articulation while the single density EVA throughout provides cushioning and comfort.
- A3 Chassis™ - Integrated Shank & ESS Plate: The integrated shank reduces weight while providing proper support and flex points. The ESS forefoot plate mitigates over-flexion and protects from stone bruising.
- Tempest Outsole: Our Tempest outsole reduces weight without compromise, featuring multi directional and perimeter lugs for traction, and active flex grooves for freedom of movement.
- B-DRY Waterproof: There’s no denying feet sweat and trails can get muddy. There’s also no denying the ability of our proprietary waterproofing system, B-DRY, lets sweat escape while keeping moisture out.
- No-sew TPU overlays: Light and fast construction with no-sew TPU overlays provide durability when moving quickly on your trail.
- Width: Standard - Women’s standard width is B in the heel and C in the forefoot (according to Brannock Device®). Patterns and materials in a given model may influence fit. We always recommend trying our footwear on to ensure the best possible fit.
- Volume: Standard — Medium-High volume feet tend to be wider with higher arches and insteps.
- Upper Material
- Weather resistant jacquard woven mesh with no-sew panels
- Synthetic TPU overlays
- Oboz B-DRY waterproof/breathable membrane
- Welded TPU toe cap
- Weight: W7(1/2PR): 13.4 oz / 380 g
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.