Women's Arctic Sport II Tall
(0) Write a review
- related products
The Arctic Sport II Tall boots are designed for women who love the outdoors, even in the coldest conditions. These boots step up the warmth factor with cozy fleece lining and a 5mm neoprene inner boot for ultimate warmth in conditions as low as minus 40 degrees. The stretch-fit top-line binding keeps the boots snug to your legs to keep cold air out and warm air in. An EVA molded midsole offers support and the rugged outsole helps grip. Whether you're walking the dog or out about town, these high-performance winter sport boots will keep your feet comfortable in frosty temperatures while remaining stylish; ideal for outdoor enthusiasts.
- 100% Waterproof Fully lined with 5mm CR Flex-Foam neoprene,
- 100% waterproof with exceptional comfort, flexibility, shock absorption and heat retention properties; adjusts to the contours of your foot to resist blisters and chafing
- Fleece lining for additional warmth
- Lightweight, cushioned EVA midsole for added comfort
- Rugged rubber outsole offers durability and traction on slick surfaces
- Pull-tab for easy on and off Estimated height: 16.9 inches Estimated max calf circumference: 15 inches
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review