Women's Antora Shoe
(0) Write a review
- related products
This protective trails runner is made with Q FORM® 2 stability technology and a Vibram® outsole for confidence on moderate terrain.
- Abrasion-resistant textile and TPU upper
- Traditional lace closure
- Hyperlock™ synthetic heel counter for security
- M Select™ FRESH antimicrobial agents reduces shoe odor
- Breathable mesh lining
- EVA removable insole
- Q FORM™ 2 midsole technology is gender-engineered for women to provide natural alignment and superior comfort
- Forefoot and heel cushioning pods
- Compression molded EVA midsole for stability and comfort
- TrailProtect™ rock plate protects feet from underfoot debris
- Vibram® TC5+ with adaptive lugs
- Stack Height (heel/toe): 34/26mm; insole: 6.5mm; insole: 2mm; midsole: 19/11mm; sole: 1.5mm web, 5mm lug
Alignment and comfort technology for women
Women run and walk differently than men, and this is especially evident while hiking rugged terrain. We created Q Form™ 2, a unique shoe technology designed to enchance natural alignment, which reduces fatigue and increases comfort.
There’s more than one way to make a shoe. Vegan friendly uses 0% animal products while providing 100% comfort and style. Feel good. Look good.
Mile after mile, Vibram high-performance rubber soles take on tough terrain with unmatched durability, stability, and slip resistance.
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.
Merrell Women's Footwear Sizing Chart
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review