All the toughness and durability of our original Direct Attach soft toe work boots, designed especially for women. These waterproof boots feature 200 grams of insulation for warmth and oil- and heat-resistant rubber lug outsoles for maximum traction.
- Seam-sealed waterproof leather uppers for durability and dry, comfortable feet
- Soft toes
- Direct-inject construction for durability
- Padded top collars
- Lightweight blown-thermal plastic midsole for flexibility and cushioning
- Mesh linings with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Contoured shock diffusion plates for support and torsional rigidity
- Thermolite® 200g insulation
- Open-cell polyurethane footbeds with antimicrobial treatment for breathable comfort and odor control
- Timberland PRO® slip- and oil-resistant per SATRA TM63 rubber outsoles arenon-marking and heat resistant up to 1000 degrees Fahrenheit/537 degrees Celsius using EN/ISO 20344:20034
Some products in this store can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Please check the product label for warning information. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov
. We cannot ship any products into California that are affected by Proposition 65.
Due to new sales tax rules
in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location
when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page