Women's 3.0 Thermawool® Pant
(0) Write a review
- related products
The secret of our Thermawool® is blending merino wool with just the right number of microfibers to make the ideal technical thermal fabric to breathe and manage moisture. Thermawool® has the benefits of Merino Wool with a soft fleece against your skin. Our Thermawool® Pant is ideal for a layering piece or on its own. It works great on its own or with the Thermawool® Crew or Half-Zip.
- Thermoregulation Technology keep you warm and dry.
- Merino Wool blend / Brushed Microfiber for comfort and warmth
- UPF Rating 50+ for great sun protection
- All flat seam construction to prevent chafing
- Comfort waistband and contoured leg panels for a great fit
- Climasense fiber fusion is designed to regulate your optimal temperature
- Thermoregulation technology provides comfort through a wide range of temperatures
- UPF rated for sun protection
- Odor Control neutralizes sweat and odor
- Moisture Management moves moisture from the skin to keep you warm and dry
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review