(0) Write a review
- related products
Utility Panels are ideal for use in a number of applications around the farm or ranch, from round pens to arenas to paddocks, these panels are a solid choice anywhere confinement is needed.
- Priefert's number one selling “Horse-Safe” panel line, Utility Panels are recommended for enclosures where heavy pressure is not expected.
- These panels feature single piece vertical stays that are fitted through drilled rails to provide additional strength and structural integrity.
- Chain connectors allow for quick, tight connections between panels and gates. They also offer increased versatility for connecting to panels over uneven ground and allow for easy connection to existing structures.
- J-legs increase the ease of portability and help prevent panels from sinking into wet or boggy ground.
- The “Fishhooks” on the top of the panel help strengthen the corners and help prevent leg traps between panels.
- An Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish with UV inhibitors adds years of life to your investment by helping the product resist rust, scratches and fading.
- Height: 62”
- Number of Rails: 6
- Constructed from 1.66” OD 20 gauge tubing
- Vertical stay constructed from 1.050” OD steel tubing, fitted through drilled rails
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review