Ultra Paws Rugged Dog Boots
(0) Write a review
- related products
Designed for active hard charging dogs when extra sole protection is needed. Incorporating the same design as the Ultra Paws Durable boot, it has a recycled tire sole, about 50% thicker than the Durable sole, and suited for tougher conditions. This is the boot for hunters, urban settings on asphalt or concrete, snow, and protection from salt in the winter.
- Easy to put on - difficult to slip off.
- Small 2 1/4" width; Medium 2 3/4" width; Large 3 1/4" width; XLarge 4" width
- Side seams open wide - making it easy to put on the boot.
- Two Velcro® straps with slides fasten the boots.
- Foam at the closure cushions the dog's foot when the boot is tightened.
- The foam creates a secure grip - these boots stay on!
- Tough, water resistant 1000 denier nylon material with the top of the toe wrapped.
- The sole is a recycled tire material that is flexible, skid resistant and durable.
- The sole performs in wet and dry, hot and cold conditions and is suited for tougher conditions.
- To extend the life of your boots we recommend applying Shoe Goo to patch small holes in the sole that can appear with wear. Some hunters will pre-apply Shoe Goo when in extreme conditions. See Product SG.
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review