True Blues 1.5L Stoneware Baker
(0) Write a review
- related products
The Polish Stoneware True Blues Casserole with Flat Lid packages function, aesthetics and heritage vibe in a single creation to create a kitchenware that you will love to pass on as a heirloom. A beautiful curved shape defines the silhouette of this casserole and a complementing lid provided at the top helps to retain the temperature of the food for a long time. The beautiful floral pattern designed on the external panel looks charming in a blue and green color scheme, where only non-toxic colors are used to honor the chemical-free styling of this stoneware.
• Dimensions: 10.5" (L) x 8.5" (W) x 3.5" (H) (5.5 with lid) • Holds 5 Cups or 1.5L
• Microwave, oven, freezer and dishwasher safe
• Each Item is certified to bake up to 480 degrees
• Stoneware must be room temperature prior to use in a microwave or hot oven
• Avoid drastic temperature swings
• Free of Lead and Cadmium
• Polish Stoneware is not intended for stove top use
• To insure longevity of your stoneware, it is recommended not to put the piece too close to the heat source such as the broiler or bottom of the oven.
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review