SN901XP Clipped Head Framing Nailer
(0) Write a review
- related products
Senco SN901XP Clipped Head Framing Nailer
This SN902XP framing nailer packs plenty of power, specifically engineered for demanding pros and environments. Built with enhanced features and superior components this tool is well balanced and lightweight. The true drive magazine reduces jams and misdeeds.
- Drives 2" To 3 1/4" Clipped Head Paper Tape Strip Framing Nails
- Great for trusses, framing, subfloors, decking, fencing, etc.
- Versatile Professional Features
- Aggressive sawtooth safety for toenailing; adjustable drive depth
- Patented TrueDrive Magazine reduces jams
- Selective trigger for sequential or bump fire operation
- Comfortable, Ergonomic Design ... For All Day Use
- Molded comfort hand grip on lightweight aluminum frame
- Low profile design fits easily between studs and joists
- Senco Xtreme Pro Series For Serious Work
- 5 year manufacturer's warranty
- Upgraded internal drive components
- Built in rafter/belt hook
- Please be sure to check local building codes for any fastener requirements in your area!
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review