(0) Write a review
Bring the stars a little closer with this constellation of lights, designed for easy, instant setup. Containing four lights per string, the SiteLight Mini can light pathways, campsites, and tents with 150 lumens of dimmable ambient light. Set on 10 feet of cord and daisy-chainable, power it with the BioLite PowerLight or BaseLantern or any USB source with included adapter.
- 4x 150 lumen LED string lights
- Daisy chain output - connect additional string lights
- Cord stabilizers for accurate overhead focused light
- Weight: 2.5oz.
- Lumens: 150 Lm total (across 4 lights)
- Weight: 2.5 oz (70g)
- Dimensions: Packed: 1.85 x 1.85 x 2.75 in (47 x 47 x 70mm)
- Power Source: BioLite Lanterns or any USB power source using included adapter
- Dimmable: Yes (using BaseLantern or PowerLight)
- Outputs: Daisy-chanable 2.5mm connector
- Chainable: Yes
- Cord Length: 10 ft (3m)
- In the Box: SiteLight Mini, USB Power Adapter, Instructions
- 10 ft (3 m) Of Cord: Four lights per strand with 21 in (533 mm) between each light
- Daisy Chain Output: Connect additional strands or mix and match with other BioLite SiteLights
- Cord Stabilizers: Assists in hanging over branches
- Power/Daisy Chain Input: Power via USB using included adapter or connect to PowerLight or BaseLantern for added dimming functionality
Dimmable Ambient Light: 150 lumens per string, dimmable when powered by the PowerLight or BaseLantern
Packable and Portable: SiteLight Mini stacks up and packs down for easy cord management and maximum portability
Part of the BioLite NanoGrid: Daisy-chain with SiteLight Mini, SiteLight, or SiteLight XL for a custom outdoor lighting solution
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.