Sierra 11-Piece Cast Iron Fondue Set
(0) Write a review
Crafted of enameled cast iron, the wide, straight-sided fondue pot holds a generous 1.6 quarts of liquid and can be preheated on a stovetop or warmed directly over the fondue flame. Cast iron works well at both low and high temperatures and, though it takes a few minutes to heat up, provides excellent heat distribution and retention. The matching rechaud stands on three sturdy legs with high arches between to easily access the paste/gel fuel burner. Below, a handsome light wood base is carved with a groove to securely hold the entire fondue set while protecting tabletops from heat and drips. For safe, cool handling, there are two large handles as well as a removable splatter guard that fits snugly on the pot with slots for the six forks. Diners choose a color on the tip of each fork so it's easy to identify and store even when there's much dipping and stirring. For multipurpose usage, simply remove the splatter guard and lower the heat to melt cheese, or use the pot as a warmer for appetizers, buffet items, chili, or soup. Assembled, the set measures 8-1/4 inches high by 8 inches in diameter, and wide handles assist in transporting the 6-3/4-inch pot. Easy recipes are included to get the party started. Can be used on all heat sources - easy to clean. Capacity 1.6L/1.6Qt. Gift boxed.
- Best suited for meat fondues but can be used for cheese or chocolate fondues - just remove the spatter guard
- Set includes: cast iron pot, removable spatter guard, rechaud, fondue burner, wood base, 6 x 9.5"/24 cm fondue forks (color coded)
- Pot capacity: 1.6L / 1.6 Qt (approx. 6 cups)
- Enamel coating makes it easy to clean
- Pot provides even heat distribution, which makes it ideal for cooking at high and low temperatures, as you won't get any hot spots
- Can be used on all heat sources
- 17cm x 21cm H / 6.7" x 8.3"
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.