S20 Solar Fence Energizer
(0) Write a review
- related products
The S20 portable solar energizer powers up to 12 miles / 40 acres of single wire fence with no vegetation and boasts several solar technology improvements that make it ideal for temporary grazing applications, livestock and pet containment.
The S20 is quick and easy to install and convenient to transport. This robust and highly portable unit makes a great alternative to battery-powered systems.
Works for up to 3 weeks without sun and is capable to power through the harshest winters.
Clean Fence Distance: 12 miles / 40 acres
Typical Fence Distance: 2 miles / 14 acres
- Turn on and forget - Energizer will continue to work for up to 3 weeks without sun
- Quick to install - can be set up easily in any location and moved about as required. The Energizer comes with a rechargeable battery, solar panel and post mount, as well as fence and ground leads
- Super tough, drop resistant, waterproof casing with built-in lightning protection - designed to be left outside, in all weather conditions giving producers confidence that it will keep stock contained
- Maximize battery life - pulse rate slows at night, when livestock are less active, to save battery power
- 360 degree mounting on Steel posts for correct orientation toward the sun - allows the Energizer to be mounted on a steel post that is already part of the fence line, regardless of which way the post is facing
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review