Rotella® T5 15W-40 Synthetic Blend Heavy Duty Diesel Engine Oil, 2.5 Gallon
(0) Write a review
Shell Rotella® T5 15W-40 Synthetic Blend Heavy Duty Diesel Engine Oil, 2.5 Gallon
In Store Purchase Only
Shell Rotella® T5 15W-40 Synthetic Blend heavy duty diesel oil with Triple Protection Plus technology delivers all the benefits you've come to expect from Shell Rotella®, and then some. Triple Protection Plus is the unique combination of Triple Protection advanced additive technology and synthetic base oils. Triple Protection Plus represents protection against wear, deposits, oil breakdown plus better low temperature flow. This synthetic blend oil provides excellent equipment protection, long engine life and maintains viscosity control under high temperatures. It delivers: - Excellent wear protection - Exceptional deposit control/cleanliness - Protection against oil breakdown - Sustained emission control system durability in particulate filters and after-treatment systems. For Every Hardworking Need. Shell Rotella® T5 15W-40 Synthetic Blend is suitable for a wide range of heavy duty engine applications. It is an excellent choice for on-highway fleets, construction, agriculture, and diesel pick-up trucks, including high-power vehicles where resistance to increased heat and stress is required. It provides all the protection you expect from an SAE 15W-40 but in a synthetic blend heavy duty engine oil. Going Beyond CK-4 Wear Limits. Shell Rotella® T5 15W-40 Synthetic Blend Technology works even harder than new CK-4 specifications require, delivering an average of 37% better wear protection than the maximum wear requirements. Strong Cleanliness. Multiple tests demonstrate that Shell Rotella® T5 15W-40 diesel oil provides excellent piston cleanliness, exceeding Mercedes and Volvo limits.
- Triple Protection Plus technology protects against wear, deposits and oil breakdown plus provides better low temperature flow compared to SAE 15W-40 oils
- Helps control engine deposits for reliability at extended oil drain intervals
- Formulated to control engine wear, 37% better than the maximum wear requirements in API CK-4 engine wear tests
- Heavy duty engine oil formulated with synthetic base oil components
- Delivers improved oxidation performance for increased resistance to breakdown under high temperatures compared to the previous formulation
- For technical questions, contact our Technical Help Desk at 1-(800) BEST-OIL or (800) 237-8645 Option 3, 1; or with complete Year/Make/Model information for a recommendation.
- Specifications, Approvals and Recommendations: API CK-4, CJ-4, CI-4 PLUS, CI-4, CH-4; Caterpillar ECF-2/ECF-3; Cummins CES 20086; Detroit Fluid Specification (DFS) 93K222, 93K218; Ford WSS-M2C171-F1; MACK EO-S - 4.5, 4.0; VDS-4.5, 4.0
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.