(0) Write a review
The Rogue-lite is Kokopelli’s minimalist packraft and perfect for backpacking, adventure-travel, compact-car camping, high-alpine fishing, and bikepacking. Kokopelli engineered the Rogue-lite packraft to be packed with features like our first-in-class reinforced floor system or optional Tizip.
Perfect for Lakes – Class 1 water, if you are you someone who doesn’t want to choose which mode of adventure-transportation gets left at home, the ultralight and durable Rogue-lite is your packraft.
- Recommended Waterways: Lakes, Oceans, Flat Water, Calm Rivers - Class 1
- Air Chambers: 1 TOTAL | Main Pontoon
- Stern Type: High Volume
- D-Rings: 4 TOTAL | 4 Front-External
- Tizip (Optional): Length: 21 in (53 cm) | Full-pontoon Access
- Folded Size: 12 x 9 x 6 in (30 x 23 x 15 cm)
- Rolled Size: 12 x 6 in (30 x 15 cm)
- Packraft: 5 lb 3 oz (2.4 kg)
- Inflatable Seat: 8 oz (0.23 kg)
- Inflation Bag: 3 oz (0.09 kg)
- Inflation Tube: 2 oz (0.06 kg)
- Compression Straps (Set of 2): 1 oz (0.03 kg) each, 2 oz (0.06 kg) TOTAL
- Optional Tizip: 3 oz (0.9 kg)
- Load Capacity: 300 lb (136 kg)
- Fabric Type:
- Sidewall: 210 denier TPU Nylon
- Floor: 210 denier TPU Nylon
- Valve Type:
- Packraft: Leafield D7
- Inflatable Seat: Stem
- Recommended Pressure:
- Packraft: 1.5 PSI
- Inflatable Seat: 1.5 PSI
- Outer Length: 85.0 in (215.9 cm)
- Inner Length: 51.0 in (129.5 cm)
- Outer Width: 37.0 in (94.0 cm)
- Inner Width: 15.5 in (39.4 cm)
- Front Rocker:
- Ground to Bottom: 1.0 in (2.5 cm)
- Ground to Top: 18.0 in (45.7 cm)
- Rear Rocker
- Ground to Bottom: 0 in (0 cm)
- Ground to Top: 18.0 in (45.7 cm)
- Tube Diameter: 12 in (30 cm)
- Integrates With:
- Delta Adventure Paddle
- Animas River Bag
- Feather Pump
- Delta Inflatable Dry Bags (Set of 2)
- Emergency Patch Kit
- TRiB airCap
- Foot Pump with Pressure Gauge
- In the Box:
- Inflatable Seat
- Inflation Bag
- Inflation Tube
- Compression Straps (Set of 2)
- Emergency Repair Kit
- Warranty: 3 Year
CONSTRUCTION & MATERIAL:
The Rogue-lite features our 210 denier TPU Nylon sidewalls and proprietary 210 denier TPU Nylon floor. The seams are first stitched and then welded with double-reinforced 1 in (2.5 cm) wide seam tape. Additionally, the pontoon-to-floor attachment point is glued to the sidewall and then reinforced with v-seam tape around the entire interior of the packraft.
The 4 in (10.2 cm) thick Inflatable Seat is made from 210 denier Diamond-Ripstop Nylon and uses a Stem Valve. This keeps you comfortable and improves paddling position which allows for deeper, more efficient paddle strokes.
For the main pontoon, the Rogue-lite features a Leafield D7 valve, the most durable and bomber valve on the planet. Used in all full-size rafts, the Leafield is made from roto-molded plastic and is threaded and screwed together, not welded or glued. Meaning your valve will never come un-welded or fall apart. The Leafield D7 also easily integrates with the all new TRiB airCap, Feather Pump or our Inflation Tube, Inflation Bag, and Foot Pump with Pressure Gauge.
SHAPE & DESIGN:
The Rogue-lite features a moderate trim, slight rocker on the bow, and a large-volume stern which gives it great Flat Water, Lakes – Class 1 handling capability and stability. Combined with the extra-large 12 in (30 cm) diameter pontoons and higher floor-to-sidewall attachment point, the Rogue-lite is perfect for ultralight multiday trips with multiple portages.
NOTE: The Rogue-lite does not come with the Backband but leaning (chilling) against the stern or your backpack is comfortable and cool.
Open or “bucket” packrafts are perfect for paddlers wanting to minimize weight. They are great if you are in and out of the packraft and scouting often, or just have zero time for setting up your packraft.
There are four strategically placed nylon loop d-rings on the front of the packraft to allow secure storage of gear or fatbike which also integrates with the Animas River Bag.
CARE & CLEANING:
Always rinse your packraft off with clean water once you are off the adventure. Be sure to clean out any debris that may have accumulated in the seams of your packraft, where the pontoons meet the floor or spraydeck especially. Allow to dry fully. Store loosely rolled in a climate controlled, UV-free environment to extend the life as much as possible.
NOTE: A slight amount of Dawn or another friendly detergent can be added to the water.
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.