Refugio Backpack 28L
(0) Write a review
Patagonia's midsize classic backpack with two main compartments and one external stash pocket for managing your daily grind.
The midsize Refugio Pack has two main compartments, one external stash pocket and a clean, uncomplicated design to keep you organized in town or on the trail. The main compartment holds much of the load and features a lined tablet sleeve for quick access to your hand-held electronics, and a dedicated computer sleeve that accommodates most 15" laptops (the same sleeve also accepts a hydration reservoir when your feet leave the cement). The second, zippered pocket holds your smaller supplies and keeps electronics, cords and accessories organized. On the exterior, a front stash pocket is just right for plane tickets or other small items you want close at hand. Stretch-woven side pockets accommodate a full range of water-bottle shapes and sizes. Airflow mesh on the shoulder straps and back panel prevents overheating, while compression straps stabilize contents. Made from 630-denier 100% nylon (50% recycled/50% high-tenacity) plain weave. The lining is 200-denier 100% recycled polyester. Both fabrics have a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Main compartment is cavernous and includes a lined tablet pocket as well as a padded laptop sleeve that fits most 15" laptops
- Front organization compartment has all the right pockets for managing cords and accessories
- Front stash pocket is just right for tickets or other small items you want close at hand
- Two large water-bottle pockets stretch to fit your favorite vessel
- Highly breathable mesh on the back panel and shoulder harness for all-day carrying comfort
- Adjustable and removable sternum strap
Body: 7.4-oz 630-denier 100% nylon (50% recycled/50% high-tenacity) plain weave.
Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester.
Both with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.