Organic Layer with Omega Pellet
(0) Write a review
16% Poultry Layer Complete is a blend of proteins, grains, minerals, and vitamins that can be fed as the sole ration to laying hens. This feed is available in either a granular or pelleted form.
- A natural fungal-based (dried Aspergillus niger fermentation product) enzyme pack to aid in the break-down of the different components of the diet. Enzymes include amylase, β-glucanase, cellulose, pectinase, xylanase, phytase, and protease.
- A balanced amino acid profile of Lysine, Methionine, and Cystine. These amino acids are needed to support the dynamic turn-over and growth of structural (bones, ligaments, and muscles) and protective (skin and feathers) tissues in the bird.
- Elevated Choline (a B-vitamin) which aids in fat metabolism, supports cognitive function, and serves as an anti-inflammatory agent.
The benefits of these features include:
- Improved animal performance and economic efficiency.
- Improved consistency in daily egg production in layers.
- Support of yolk formation in laying birds.
How To Feed:
- 16% Poultry Layer Complete is a complete laying ration and requires no additional grains. Keep before birds at all times along with grit and oyster shell.
- Game Birds: During breeding season feed as the complete ration. For a holding ration mix three parts 16% Poultry Layer Complete with one part Hen Scratch.
- Crude Protein, min16.0 %
- Lysine, min0.8 %
- Methionine, min0.5 %
- Crude Fat, min3 %
- Crude Fiber, max4 %
- Calcium, min3.4 %
- Calcium, max4.4 %
- Phosphorus, min0.7 %
- Salt, min0.3 %
- Salt, max0.8 %
- Vitamin A, min6,000 IU/lb
- Vitamin D, min3,000 IU/lb
- Vitamin E, min20 IU/lb
Grain Products, Plant Protein Products, Calcium Carbonate, Processed Grain By-Products, Monocalcium Phosphate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Salt, Choline Chloride, DL-Methionine, Manganese Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Copper Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Magnesium Oxide, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Sodium Selenite, Ethylenediamine Dihydriodide, Organic Roughage Products, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Biotin, Folic Acid, Thiamine Mononitrate, Hydrolyzed Yeast, Dried Aspergillus niger Fermentation Product.
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.