Multi-Bit Screwdriver Heavy Duty
(0) Write a review
- related products
Klein Tools' Interchangeable Multi-Bit Screwdrivers are heavy-duty tools designed for professionals. They are made of the highest-quality tempered steel with a torque-proof anchor in the handle. Strong, durable tips are manufactured with square edges to fit screw openings securely. They resist slippage and provide positive turning action.
- Superior torque for tough applications
- Interchangeable shaft holds 6 universal tips; converts to 3 nut driver sizes and 1 hex driver
- Nut drivers are heat-treated for added strength and improved torque
- Cushion-Grip handle provides superior comfort
- Contains: 3/16-Inch (5 mm) and 1/4-Inch (6 mm) slotted, #1 and #2 Phillips, 1/4-Inch (6 mm), 5/16-Inch (8 mm), and 3/8-Inch (10 mm) nut drivers, #1 and #2 square-recess, 3/8-Inch hex driver
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review